- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The building is located on the south side of Margaret Street between Regent Street and Great Portland Street, in the heart of vibrant Fitzrovia. The property is moments away from the international retail throughfare of Oxford Street & Regent Street and a short walk away from Regent's Park. The area has excellent transport links including 6 overground and underground tube lines spread across 6 stations as well as the Elizabeth Line. Rich in history with a notable artistic and Bohemian heritage, today Fitzrovia is known to be a popular destination attracting fashion, medical, creative and media businesses and offers an ever-growing array of dinning, shopping, fitness, and leisure facilities. The neighbourhood, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of chain stores of nearby Oxford Street and Regent Street, is home to independent businesses such as niche bars, refined restaurants, conscious cafés, up and coming art galleries and contemporary fashion brands. Moreover, Market Place, housing in elegant period buildings a curated collection of places to eat, drink and shop, is a stone’s throw away from the property.The Langham Estate’s Neighbourhood Network supports this rich blend of local occupiers by offering anyone who lives or works in this part of Fitzrovia a range of discounts and other perks - all designed to cultivate a community spirit in this cosmopolitan neighbourhood.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.