- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
An impressive 1890's Grade II listed Workspace positioned on the corner of Margaret Street, at the centre of London's trendy 'NoHo' media district. A brilliant mix of old and new. What's not to love? This imposing glass-fronted building houses 7 floors of office space with a striking mezzanine, which takes you down to our quirky break-out area and meeting rooms. The beautiful Victorian features and earthy colours sit companionably alongside the on-trend Scandinavian furniture and oversized ornamental dogs - yes, ornamental dogs: they're fab, we promise! 12-12a Audley House is positioned on the corner of Margaret Street and Great Titchfield Street at the centre of London's trendy NoHo media district. Close to Oxford Circus, our Margaret Street office space is in a prime location for transport links via tube, bus and mainline rail.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.