- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Situated in the heart of London's West End, Spaces Oxford Street offers a creative working on one of the most famous streets in the world. Its striking exterior and contemporary, designer interior, provides a unique and exciting working environment to suit the needs of your business as it develops. Spaces Oxford Street is an exclusive location offering ease of access to the best of London's iconic attractions. The building's unique history and stature, along with our tailored service concept, makes Spaces Oxford Street an energetic, inspiring and unique working environment. Located less than a five minute walk from bustling Oxford Circus, London's most famous shopping destination offering more than three hundred shops, designer outlets and landmark department stores. Get off the beaten track by slipping into a quiet side street laced with cafes and boutiques, or unwind in one of the nearby city square gardens. Constructed in 1906, the quintessentially Edwardian architecture makes a big impact and leaves a lasting impression.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.