- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Set in the stylish neighbourhood of Marylebone, the Harley Building offers one of the area's most distinctive and impressive business centres. For offices to rent in London, meeting rooms in London or coworking space London, this address in New Cavendish Street takes some beating. The business centre occupies a prominent corner plot close to Regent's Park, Great Portland Street and Oxford Circus Underground stations. The temperature controlled building is just 41 minutes from London City Airport and less than an hour from London Heathrow by car. Guests will be wowed by the light parquet-floored reception and stunning light-well. There are many restaurants to take them to, as well as attractions like Madame Tussauds London or the Open Air Theatre in Regent's Park. Employees will also be attracted by its proximity to Oxford Street, and shops like Liberty London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.