- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Rare warehouse flexible office space in the heart of Marylebone. Benefitting from self-contained units that have own kitchen facilities, break out, meeting room and phone booths, as well as use of communal bookable meeting room and staffed reception. The spaces benefit from spacious high ceilings, exposed brickwork, an abundance of natural light and plentiful historic character.Kenrick Place has excellent transport links with four stations providing Crossrail, Underground and National Rail services all within a short walking distance. Closest being Baker Street just four-minutes away.Just a stone's throw from Marylebone High Street and fashionable Chiltern Street with its wonderful selection of retail boutiques, eateries and world class hotels.x+why at Great Cumberland Place is just around the corner, with members benefitting from the events, socials and additional amenities on offer here.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.