- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
134 Wigmore Street is situated just off one of Marylebone’s serene garden squares and offers Fully Managed office space, ready to move in. Meaning we take care of everything, Making life easier and hassle free. Fully equipped and always looked after, we’re on hand for your daily needs. Plus, our smart workplace app sesame® provides desk bookings, access to over 150 publications and more. This prestigious address, between bustling Oxford Street and Portman Village, enjoys boutique shops, a local and international restaurant scene, as well as generous green spaces such as Hyde Park just moments away. Close to Marble Arch and Bond Street underground stations, now providing even faster connections via the Elizabeth line.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.