- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
93 Gloucester Place is an exceptional Central London address for your business to call home. Within twin townhouses are exclusive private spaces of varying sizes, from compact suites suitable for teams of two, to high-ceilinged, open-plan offices ideal for growing businesses requiring room for 20 or more. If you choose to have your private space in the building fully furnished, expect to have award-winning ergonomic task chairs designed by Niels Diffrient for Humanscale keeping you fresh and relaxed from morning to afternoon. Each office has active heating and cooling, as well as optimized task lighting from suspended LED panels illuminating the room at the ideal colour temperature to prevent eye fatigue.With whole-bean coffee, gourmet tea and swiss hot chocolate available to you at our ground floor reception, in the art-deco club lounge and at the compact kitchens on each floor, 93 Gloucester Place is well-stocked with curated provisions to keep you alert and productive all day.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.