- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Approaching this building with its eye-catching facade, you and your colleagues will be instantly impressed with the professional atmosphere that Regus Tottenham Court Road offers. Over 4 floors you can enjoy refurbished and fully serviced office spaces that have a stylish and contemporary look. If you need to be based near the capital's press, media and PR businesses, look no further. When you take offices here you benefit from full admin support, breakout areas for creative sessions, fully-equipped meeting rooms and access to reliable broadband connections. A decked area on the roof terrace is also available for informal meetings or events you might be planning. The perfect location for all press and PR businesses, the Tottenham Court Road has been a mecca for technology shoppers for decades. Today, it has an even wider range of amenities making these office spaces the perfect location for your business. Connections are also plentiful, with Goodge Street tube station just 1 minute away. Warren Street is a 4 minute walk and Great Portland Street is accessible by foot in less than 10. London Euston, St. Pancras and King's Cross are 1 mile away. If you are flying out, or colleagues flying in, you are just 8 miles and 14 miles from London City and Heathrow airports respectively.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.