- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
When Sanderson built 19 Wells Street in 1929 to house their design studios, offices and showroom, it was a beacon of modernity. This is where those iconic floral wallpapers were hand-drawn, in a building designed to inspire. And in the late 1960s, it was the headquarters for Columbia Pictures.Today, it’s been gloriously restored by architects TateHindle and interior designers Universal Design Studio to retain all its period charm – from the magnificent Art Deco staircase in the lobby to full-height Crittall windows that flood every floor with natural daylight. And atop its distinctive copper dome lies a shared roof terrace with panoramic views and a covered kitchen.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.