- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Located in Fitzrovia; just north of Oxford Street, this business centre benefits from being in a prime position. The area has a cosmopolitan vibe and is home to a mix of media, IT, advertising, TV and art businesses, making it a vibrant place to work. The centre is ideal for those working in the creative, fashion or design industries. The office space has a smart interior and there are seven meeting rooms decorated with modern art to choose from seating from six to 40 delegates. This well-appointed office space offers secure WiFi, video conferencing and admin support for when you need assistance. Fitzrovia is well situated with excellent cycle, pedestrian, bus and rail links. Euston and St Pancras train stations are less than a mile away and Goodge Street tube is on the doorstep while Tottenham Court Road is just a short stroll away. There is a wide range of lively restaurants, cafes and bars in Charlotte and Oxford Street. The West End, Bloomsbury, Soho and Marylebone are all nearby with an abundance of shopping and entertainment options. If you need some green space, Russell Square is a short distance away in Bloomsbury, near the University of London's main buildings and the British Museum.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.