- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Percy Street is in North Soho and links Charlotte Street with Tottenham Court Road and runs parallel with Oxford Street. Beyond the elegant Georgian front door are a number of London offices that are spread over the lower ground, ground and three upper floors benefiting from some wonderful period features of that architectural era. Percy Streets' boulevard feel and Charlotte Streets fine eateries creates a wonderful atmosphere whether you are working or socialising. Nearby tube stations include Tottenham Court Road, Goodge Street and Oxford Circus. Spacious, light furnished offices Market leading technology 24 hour access + CCTV
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.