- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
42 Berkeley Square and its two contiguous Grade II listed town houses provide a range of fully managed, private office suites and attract an exclusive group of like-minded organisations, largely from the alternative investment and family office communities, who value privacy, service and flexibility. Bred out of a City culture (former Kleinwort bankers), we have always been at our best serving the finance and industrial sectors. We have launched over 30 private equity operations – mostly American – and some 17 family offices. Each individual office is bespoke, created to the client’s specification, and boasts plenty of natural light. Our clients have full access to our services at 42 Berkeley Square, Mayfair’s original private members’ business house, uniquely designed to provide a discreet atmosphere from which senior executives can operate efficiently and effectively. In the words of former US Ambassador Raymond Seitz, ‘it is a sophisticated place for a sophisticated town, and it fills an important gap.’House services include a director’s dining room, sitting room and plenty of private studies of various shapes and sizes to cater to our demanding corporate base.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.