- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
We have great Office Space in Broadwick Street. This street is known to many as the as the centre of Soho is situated perfectly between Carnaby Street and Berwick Street market. It is most famous for being the location of the public water pump that was identified by John Snow, as the cause of the Cholera epidemic in 1854 that threatened to decimate London life. The John Snow pub and a replica pump on the corner of Poland Street, stand to commemorate his achievements. Broadwick Street has a wonderful village atmosphere to it and beyond the large Victorian front door at number 56-58 are spacious offices. Well lit with natural day light, complete with meeting and breakout room facilities and original period features such as fireplaces and wooden panelling. Spacious, furnished office Shared kitchen + break out facilities Market leading technology 24 hour access + CCTV
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.