- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Our central London and boldest workspace is set across four levels in the classic Brutalist building of Ingestre Court. A signifier of cultural innovation, the Brutalist exterior connects our Soho space for VCs and entrepreneurs back to the history and neighbourhood of London’s original creative district. You'll find bright airy private studios and collaborative workspace alongside creative breakout space. Get some headspace in our wellness space or catch up with your team in our plant based café. Hosting clients? You'll find meeting space for 2 - 10 people as well as a workshop studio.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.