- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Based in Soho, these offices are the perfect choice if your business needs to be in the Media Village. The understated stylish reception area leads to fully-serviced office spaces that include day offices and meeting rooms, all of which can be accessed by anyone with a disability. Any media business will enjoy this office's first class post-production suites. There are also break-out areas when you need to network, meet visitors casually or brainstorm with colleagues. What is even more impressive is the underground car park - a rare luxury in this part of the city. Soho is a mecca for media professionals. Overlooking the 18th Century square, dating back to 1681, this impressive building houses state-of-the-art post-production facilities. The boutique-style offices are a minute from the Tottenham Court Road tube station and with London Euston also within easy reach, connecting with colleagues and clients is fast and efficient. The location of these offices is what sets them apart from others in Soho. Access to green spaces in the park delivers a working environment that never feels confined. Regus's Soho square office is the ultimate base for any media business, great office spaces coupled with engaging and relaxing environment make 18 Soho Square an ideal destination.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.