- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Located just off Soho Square, 7 Carlisle Street is a period style office building in London fitted with modern offices complete with air-conditioning, meeting and break out facilities. The history behind this building doesn't get more Soho than this, established in 1958, the Partisan Coffee House at 7 Carlisle Street was the central hub of the New Left. A space for ideas, discussion and often heated debate, it was short-lived but central to a creative and visionary political force. Founded by Raphael Samuel, a young radical historian, the Partisan was the heart of a radical left during this era of events such as the Suez Crisis and the Hungarian Revolution. Spacious, light furnished offices Meeting room facilities Market leading technology 24 hour access + CCTV
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.