- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Linen Hall benefits from a 24-hour manned reception, free access to meeting rooms and recently refurbished break out areas.Our recently refurbished meeting rooms are equipped with TV screens for connecting laptops for presentations. You can also book one of the meeting rooms for theatre style presentations for up to 12 people.The communal tea points offer a place to have a quiet chat, a coffee break and some lunch with soft seating, high chairs and café style tables.Showers and bike racks are available on a first come first served basis daily.Plug & PlayStorage space/Lockers.Internet – shared 1GB lease line.Service charge included.Business rates included.Utilities included.Shared tea-points.Access to free meeting rooms.Shower facilities.Bike racks.24-hour manned reception
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.