- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
33 Glasshouse Street, with its Grade II Listed Facade, is located in London’s Soho, W1, around the corner from Piccadilly Circus.The contemporary office space is spread across the 6th and 7th floors which are interconnected by an internal staircase. Both floors together measure 4,418 sq. ft.The 6th floor, with its double height cupola, has open plan office space, an exec office, breakout areas and a teapoint. The 7th floor has a 16 person boardroom, a 6 person meeting room, an informal meeting room and a comms cupboard.Floors can be let separately with the 6th floor 3,283 sq. ft. and the 7th floor 1,135 sq. ft.The office benefits from a VRF Air conditioning system, raised floors and a demised shower. Furniture could be made available.The building has a dedicated entrance and spacious reception area with 24/7 access. There is also a lift and bike racks.Price is all inclusive of Rent, Rates, Service Charge, Furniture, Cleaning, Internet & Broker Fees.For a minimum term of 12 months +EPC Rating: B
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.