- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Just behind Regent Street is the Warwick Street Business Center. For anyone working in the media or related fields, the location of these offices is ideal. The office's position is central and you are never more than a short walk from excellent transport connections. These impressive offices are spacious and luxurious; there are 500 desks split over 5 floors and a mezzanine set around a central atrium. Meeting rooms that can hold up to 32 delegates are available, as is fully serviced office spaces with flexible arrangements. If you are in the film or television industries and need professional, striking office space, the Warwick Street Business Center is ideal. Sitting in the bustling area of Soho, 3 tube stations (Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square and Oxford Circus) are just 5 minutes away. The mainline rail stations of Charing Cross and Victoria are 13 and 22 minutes away respectively. If you need to park your car, 3 minutes takes you to 2 car parks on Burlington and Brewer Street. A great location coupled with superbly design office spaces with instant connections to the wider city, make this business centre perfect for your needs.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.