- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
15-17 Heddon Street offers up to 2,041 sq ft of newly refurbished, fully fitted space. These newly refurbished offices offer tranquillity whilst being nestled in the bustling and Stylish Heddon Street. The office floors are fully fitted out to the highest of standards, offering a unique turn-key opportunity.Access to our Award winning One Heddon Street, where you will have access to use of the meeting room, roof terrace and all the wellbeing events that take place there. Access to the The Crown Estate Wellbeing programme for all staff – throughout the duration of the lease including yoga and Pilates classes, lunch and learns, HIIT classes and much more. 1 Year membership to the New West End Club – offering discounts up and down Regent Street from 5% up to 25% off. Competitive pricing in a prime location on Regent Street. Easy access to local amenities and transport links
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.