- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Upon entering the building, a contemporary, bright reception welcomes you.The office floors are fully fitted out to the highest of standards, offering a unique turn-key opportunity. At the top of the building, all occupiers have access to a unique communal space with formal meeting rooms, collaboration desks, tea point and a spectacular roof terrace. Benefiting from an abundance of greenery and natural light, this space is available for hot-desking, fresh air, meetings and events. You also have access to shower facilities and bike racks within the building.Occupiers of No 5 Swallow Place are entitled to a Privilege Club card which gives members more than 150 exclusive offers at Regent Street stores, restaurants and hotels. For more details visit rsprivilegeclub.com.As a managed building, occupiers can also benefit from complimentary wellbeing and fitness classes just a short walk away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.