- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Bon Marché department store was an historic 100,000 sq.ft. Edwardian building built in 1877. It was the first purpose-built department store in the UK. It has been converted into a Business Centre with 70+ office units and 5 Retail Shops - our offices have high ceilings, picture windows and good natural light. We have a selection of refurbished offices available now to rent - from 1-2 person offices suitable for start-up companies and budding entrepreneurs, to larger rooms, multi-room offices and open-plan offices - we are sure we will have something that is just right for you. Our office units range from 100 to 700 sq. ft.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.