- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
52 Jermyn Street is a modern office development which has been substantially refurbished behind a period facade. The building offers Fully Managed work space, ready to move in. Meaning we take care of everything, making life easier and hassle free. In the heart of St James’s, an iconic street steeped in history, 52 Jermyn Street is situated on the north side of Jermyn Street, adjacent to The Piccadilly Arcade, between Duke Street St James’s and St James’s Street. Green Park and Piccadilly Circus underground stations are within easy walking distance.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.