- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
52 Jermyn Street is a modern office development which has been substantially refurbished behind a period facade. The building offers Fully Managed workspaces, ready to move in. Meaning we take care of everything, making life easier and hassle free. Situated in the heart of St James’s, on an iconic street steeped in history with Green Park and Piccadilly Circus Underground stations within easy reach.The building is ideally located to benefit from the wealth of shops, restaurants, cafés and bars that are available in Mayfair and St James’s. Many world renowned luxury hotels are located nearby, including Claridges, Brown’s and The Ritz.Originally built for princes and courtiers, St James’s has evolved into one of London’s most dynamic districts where centuries of heritage and tradition blend with contemporary luxury and cutting edge style.St James’s has always been fashionable, but now modern art galleries and boutique arcades sit beside the artisan shirt makers and cobblers of old. Cornerstone concepts in modern dining complement established restaurants with over 200 years of history. Traditional shopfronts remain, but behind, the offerings are far from it.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.