- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Situated on the fifth and sixth floors of this attractive building, these offices are ideal for businesses wanting a prime SW1 location. A spacious workspace opposite Victoria station, these serviced offices overlook beautiful gardens with striking sculptures, perfect for breaks from work. There is a friendly reception to greet guests, and a well-equipped office space you can walk into and start working immediately. The centre also offers a meeting room seating up to 12 delegates, high-speed internet access throughout and useful breakout areas for informal networking. There are day offices, hotdesk & virtual office packages available to suit all business needs. With Victoria mainline station a short walk away, the office is close to Westminster with its Abbey and Cathedral, as well as famous landmarks such as Buckingham Palace. In addition, Victoria, Hyde Park Corner and Sloane Square tube stations are all within walking distance. The area benefits from an impressive range of restaurants, bars and shops on Victoria Street and Buckingham Palace Road. The nearby exclusive enclave of Knightsbridge has the iconic Harrods and Belgravia has a range of antique shops and Michelin-starred restaurants, as well many more first-class dining and shopping opportunities. For access via car, the M1 junction 1 and M4 junction 2 are approximately 6 miles away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.