- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Belle House is located in TOG’s Victoria & Vauxhall neighbourhood, linking it to locations such as Tintagel House, with its roof terrace, bar and river views and Thomas House, complete with a café and gym. Victoria & Vauxhall is a unique neighbourhood for spanning the Thames, combining the best of north and south banks, and connecting two areas going through a commercial boom. Once a slightly faded zone around the Station, Victoria is once again a buzzing commercial hub with international luxury companies setting up in modern offices, while Vauxhall is being transformed by its proximity to the Nine Elms development area. With culture ranging from Tate Britain and Newport Street Gallery, and numerous restaurants, the new Market Halls and green spaces dotted throughout, the area bridges traditional charm and modern commerce.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.