Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
6-8 Greencoat Place
SW1P 1PL London
A late 19th century building, 6-8 Greencoat Place was originally the warehousing, store rooms and food halls of the Army and Navy Store. Today, the new workspace unites period features and contemporary, sustainable design, making a memorable first impression. Victorian features exude character and authenticity. You’ll be charmed by the intricate shell detailing in the roof and enjoy unexpected moments of antiquity as you stroll down to the building’s lounge or on-site gym. Warehouse-style windows and skylights invite abundant natural light.8 minutes’ walk to Victoria StationVictoria is home to one of London’s largest transport networks, connecting the capital with the south and south-east, making it an ideal office space location for business.
- On Site Staff
- Cycle Parking
- Phone Booths
- 24/7 Access
- Breakout Areas
- Filtered Water
- Restaurant On Site
- Snacks and Refreshments
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.