- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
The Old Town Hall in central Wimbledon has always been considered as a much sought after workspace location. This impressive, iconic white fronted Victorian building combines beautiful external period architecture with stylish contemporary interiors. Occupying the 1st and 2nd floor of this eye-catching building, we have created a variety of offices, meeting rooms and break-out areas to suit your business needs.
Flexible 3 Months - 3 Years
Perfectly located next to Centre Court shopping centre and Wimbledon station, you will never be short of a shop or restaurant and connecting to London only takes a maximum of 20 minutes via the overground to Waterloo!
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.