- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
As part of Romulus’ continued regeneration of Centre Court in the heart of Wimbledon, approximately 48,000 sq ft of new, high specification office space is being brought to the market in Q2 2024.Arranged across the 1st and 2nd floors of 8 Queens Road, directly adjacent to Centre Court’s shops, the current space is undergoing a complete back-to-frame renovation and will benefit from spacious, efficient floor plates, floor-to-ceiling glazing, and impressive ceiling heights of 4.5 metres. 8 Queens Road enjoys direct access to an extensive array of amenities within Centre Court, and of course the superb shops, restaurants, and facilities in Wimbledon town itself. Centre Court was acquired by Romulus in 2021 and has since undergone an extensive redevelopment to place the Centre back within the heart of the local community. Last year, new occupiers were announced including Third Space, London’s most luxurious fitness and health club, The Golf Groove, a hi-tech indoor golf experience and Boardroom Climbing, an indoor bouldering gym and climbing shop. Huddle, Romulus’ coworking and private office workspace, will also be opening at Centre Court.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.