- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
A premium boutique coworking space in the heart of Wimbledon Village. Common Ground is a distinctive, coworking space with a collection of private offices, coworking desks and meeting rooms.Beautifully designed, the interior provides a calming, professional workspace enhancing productivity for our members, businesses and clients. Meet,collaborate and create in one of the meeting rooms or meet up with clients in the informal lounges. With an abundance of amenities, we have everything you need for a productive day’s work.Common Ground is located at Hill Place House, on the High Street in Wimbledon Village. Lying within the SW19 postcode, heritage-rich Wimbledon Village has a bustling high street with a European-style cafe culture, boutique shopping, traditional pubs, and an abundance of green spaces and good transport links. Wimbledon Station and Wimbledon Park are both on the District Line and can take you to Earl’s Court in 17 minutes
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.