- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Oru Space in East Dulwich is a new type of coworking space - an activated workspace, cafe, wellness and event space. A place for profit and purpose; a place where you and your organisation will have the right support to thrive. We are community-driven from the outset, resulting in a human approach to how we support and connect our members.You are able to join us on a monthly basis by renting a hot desk, fixed desk or within a private studio.We provide facilities for individuals and companies alike. The building is energised throughout the day with wellness sessions and events, engaging both members and the wider community. Our newly expanded wellness area hosts a range of movement and meditation classes, whilst our members lounge provides a space to relax and connect with other guests.Our unique and bold usage of sustainable, natural materials create an environment to attract and retain your employees. We enable businesses to work together and promote creativity, whatever your industry.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.