- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Discover the convenience of working near your home with our fully furnished private studio offices and shared workspaces. Market is a professional and flexible workspace for independent people and businesses located just opposite Peckham Rye station in the heart of southeast London. Here you can immerse yourself in an atmosphere filled with natural light, lush greenery, and a welcoming feel. The workspace provides all the essential amenities you would expect, such as high-speed broadband, printers, showers, a secure bike store, and well-equipped meeting rooms. There’s also things you might not expect, with a whole building to explore – from Forza Wine on the roof to Peckham Audio’s live music venue in the basement, as well as Milo and the Bull’s fitness studio, Tonkotsu’s Ramen bar, and Market Stalls in our ground floor, hosting a range of excellent small food, retail and drinks venues. With all of this on offer, we foster a truly unique working environment that supports a balanced and fulfilling lifestyle for you and your team. By renting a desk or studio office you gain access to the entire workspace, spanning three floors and featuring a range of working environments to suit your mood and your working day. You'll also have the opportunity to enjoy our free weekly event series, as well as a whole host of discounts and perks, helping you to connect with hundreds of other small local businesses.We offer studio offices for 2-14 people starting from £900+vat pcm, with a 4-week no-obligation trial offer for just £500+vat to allow you to see for yourself how good it feels to work here. Please get in touch to find out our current availability and book in for a tour.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.