- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Lewisham Riverdale is a modern business centre conveniently located on Lewisham High Street. The office space occupies three floors (12,800 sq. ft.) of this light filled building and houses over 200 workstations. The centre offers over 60 offices of varying sizes, creative coworking spaces and meeting rooms which are bookable by the hour and available in various layouts so this space is adaptable to meet every business requirement. Admin support is on hand when needed and the centre has top-quality Wi-Fi you can rely on. The offices are ideal for SMEs, startups and remote workers as well as national companies opening satellite offices and global businesses establishing a footprint in the local area. The centre is close to all amenities with great access to the City and Docklands. Lewisham shopping centre with a range of shops and cafes is close by, and Lewisham station provides rail services to London Victoria, London Charing Cross and London Cannon Street. Docklands Light Railway provides regular services from Lewisham to Canary Wharf and Bank. London City Airport and Heathrow Airport are just a few miles away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.