Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
Brand new centre!! Floors 24 and 25 of this unique landmark building have been transformed into high quality workspace overlooking the London Skyline and offering the most stunning views across London. There will be private offices of a range of sizes available, also co-working space, meeting rooms and great lounge space for clients and their guests to enjoy. An exciting new workplace!
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Cabling: Yes
- Cycle Lockers: Yes
- Accessible WCs: Yes
- Floor to ceiling glazing: Yes
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Kitchenette: Yes
- Passenger Lifts: Yes
- Male and female WCs: Yes
- Building Reception: Yes
- Excellent natural light: Yes
Location and Transport
London Bridge tube and overground station are almost on the doorstep of the building. Just a stone's throw away is Borough Market and plenty of other restaurants, cafe's and bars. Southwark & Borough High St tube stations are also close by.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.