- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Our Southwark Workplace is a highly coveted space in this popular area of London. Features include exposed brick walls, wooden flooring, and a creative boutique interior. Our 36 Southwark Bridge Road workplace benefits from a new eye-catching fit-out. This multi-purpose space is also available for hire as an event space or for meeting rooms. High end facilities include a membership lounge, plenty of break-out areas and kitchens equipped with full coffee and juicing facilities. You can create the optimum workplace environment for you and your team. With full audio visual equipment and state-of-the-art sound system, Notcutt house is also perfect for professional gathering and presentations. This office space is available to rent on flexible terms enabling you to adjust your business and make it your own. 36 Southwark Road will also be listed as our 5th Event Space in Central London alongside our Kings Cross, Old Street, Clerkenwell and Shoreditch venues. Local occupiers are lucky enough to enjoy the delights south of the river including the Low Line development, outdoor space and beer vans at Flat Iron Square, the Tate Modern Gallery and the world renowned Borough Market. We now occupy 28 serviced office locations and coworking spaces in zone 1 and Wimbledon. Click here to view our very own tube map.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.