- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Serviced Office Space - Waterloo Waterloo House Business Centre is a 5 storey modern red brick office building, situated on the East side of Waterloo Road at its junction with Webber Road. The building is just 5 minutes' walk from Waterloo International Mainline and Lambeth North Tube Stations and is also served by several major bus routes, making it extremely well connected for access into all areas of London. The building has wheelchair access and a light and airy reception area, which is manned by our friendly and welcoming staff and benefits from decorative brick work. Waterloo House benefits from excellent natural light on three sides. Office space that adapts with your business We let you change your office space according to your needs. Lenta Business Center offers total flexibility. We will always be happy to give you additional office space as your business grows or if necessary, move you into one of our smaller offices - subject to availability. Who works in our offices? Our current clients at Waterloo House include a myriad of small and medium size enterprises. From start-up companies, entrepreneurs to more established businesses.5 Meeting rooms are available for hire, 3 minutes' walk from Waterloo House at our sister buildings The Foundry Business Centre and Chandlery Business Centre. Special rates available for Lenta clients. Additional Features Free use of the on-site gymnasium '¢ Recycling facilities '¢ kitchen facilities on each floor '¢ toilet facilities on each floor '¢ offices and communal areas cleaned daily '¢ water dispenser '¢ mail handling service What else can you tell me about the business centre? Charity and other events at Waterloo House add to the sense of friendly community at the business centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.