- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Serviced Office Space Southwark - Blackfriars - WaterlooNewly refurbished ground floor, The Foundry at Blackfriars is an elegant four-storey red brick building with attractive original Victorian features. Superbly located, just a three minute walk from Southwark Tube station on the Jubilee Line and a seven minute walk from Waterloo Station. Close to the South Bank, Tate Modern and the many bars and restaurants on The Cut.This popular building offers a welcoming waiting and reception area, housing more than 43 serviced office spaces plus a range of meeting rooms, including a boardroom seating up to 18 people. Great amenities also help make this an inviting workplace, including onsite café, cycle studio, call pods, communal breakout areas, outdoor terrace, kitchen facilities on each floor, showers and bike storage for clients that cycle into work.This historic building, dating back to 1819, was formerly the premises of the Blackfriars Type Foundry and - up until 1954 - Wicks Rotary Type Casting Co. providing printing type to nearby Fleet Street. The Foundry was made available to LentaSpace by the City of London Corporation as part of its 800th anniversary celebrations in 1989.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.