- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
A home for your business among a vibrant communityWith stunning views over the Thames and equally impressive workspaces, Vintage House is an impressive location for any business.Ideally placed on the Albert Embankment, close to several architectural firms, the offices to the front of Vintage House enjoy excellent, uninterrupted views across the Thames to the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Spread over four floors, this suite of well-appointed and fully-serviced workspaces includes private offices, light-filled meeting rooms and comfortable co-working areas. Contemporary in design, with high-speed Wi-Fi throughout, any business is primed for productivity here.A number of transport connections are within walking distance – conveniently close to mainline and tube stations, this centre offers excellent access to the wider London area as well as other parts of the UK. Vauxhall tube station is just five minutes away, while Vauxhall Cross (Stop S) Bus Station is even closer. And if you need national rail connections, Vauxhall Train Station is practically on the doorstep. Thanks to this prime location, there are many amenities within easy reach including a host of shops, bars and restaurants. For a spot of culture, London Fire Brigade Pop-up Museum and the Garden Museum are nearby, while for those seeking some urban green space, Pedlars Park and Vauxhall Gardens Estate Allotment are a short walk away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.