- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
China Works retains much of its charming historical exterior and yet offers a stylish and modern interior. Offering office and studio space and boasting an impressive central London location, the Palace of Westminster and the London eye are just down the road.The building dates back to the 1800's and was built as Royal Doulton's principal office, so it's always been a prestigious place of work. The area enjoys extensive public transport connections with links to Vauxhall, Waterloo and Victoria main line and underground stations.Not to mention China Works resilient connectivity has been independently verified to offer the best in digital infrastructure. Achieving a WiredScore Platinum rating ensures China Works business' have access to business grade fibre broadband. If this sounds like the perfect new space for your business to thrive then get in touch today, we'll find the perfect office or studio for you.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.