- Energy rating
Flexible office space in Waterloo Station inspired by traditional Japanese interiors, creating a sense of order and calm.
Inside Waterloo mainline station on the concourse, opposite platforms 23 and 24. London Waterloo is one of the busiest transport hub, so its easy to get around. London Waterloo Tube station is located in Zone 1 and is serviced by the London Underground Bakerloo, Central, Jubilee, Northern and Waterloo and City Line. It also great for socialising with lots of Pubs and Restaurants in and around the area, perfect for clients and after work drinks.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.