- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Our Bermondsey space calls to the head and the heart. Located conveniently close to the City and Central London, Bermondsey Street itself boasts a bustling villagey feel, with plenty of lovely independent shops, art galleries, bars and restaurants. And as for lunch - well, you're in prime position. As two of London's most famous food markets, Borough and Maltby Street, are a short walk away. Just good luck resisting the fresh doughnut stall. This beautiful warehouse building boasts a badass roof terrace with views of The Shard and gorgeously gruelling boot camp classes to keep you in tip-top shape. Right across from the park and just off boutiquey Bermondsey Street, there is plenty of soul food for soaking up.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.