- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Designed to house ideas and spark chance meetings, Ampers& is creating an experiential, tenant ready office solution which re-defines workspace with productivity, wellbeing an sustainability in mind. Former home to Sir Terence Conran, 22 Shade Thames is being completely re-imagined into the ideal workspace. Floors will be available in three different layout options and two design styles. Perfect for businesses requiring between 18-46 desks. Fully fitted with a beautiful contemporary design, spread across 6 self-contained floors ranging from 3,000 to 4000 sq ft. Occupation expected from January '24, tours happening now!
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.