- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The London Bridge serviced offices on the South Bank are within the vibrant business community in The More complex close to London's key decision makers. The location is ideal for professional services firms and for businesses working with City Hall. The stunning glass building designed by world renowned architects, Foster + Partners houses a superior range of business facilities and services. The centre offers executive class meeting rooms as well as a drop-in business lounge to work on the go and disabled facilities for accessibility. The development includes City Hall, Hay's Galleria traditional craft and market stalls as well as an abundance of shops, cafes, and a pedestrianised area with sculptures and water features, including striking multi-coloured lit fountains. The centre is a short walk to tube stations at London Bridge, Monument and Bank. The mainline stations close by include London Bridge, Cannon Street and Waterloo Station is just one stop away on the Jubilee line. There is also easy access from Heathrow, Gatwick and London City Airports.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.