- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Set in the heart of Southwark on a prominent position along Borough High Street, this Grade II listed former Georgian townhouse has been extensively refurbished, to provide beautifully designed and fully furnished boutique offices, available on flexible terms, at affordable monthly rates.The renovation was based on a modern take of the building’s 18th century heritage, maintaining its architectural features, such as decorative panelling and wooden sash windows, whilst also providing excellent natural light and views of London’s most iconic landmarks.Borough Townhouse accommodates for essential workplace amenities such as meeting rooms, showers, break out space, reliable WIFI and of course, an award-winning cocktail lounge for after work drinks or private events.The property offers a unique office environment, with a real focus on providing businesses with a high level of customer service and amenity, designed to make a home away from home for your business.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.