- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
93 Great Suffolk Street benefits from being completely self-contained, with your own entrance on the 1st floor and excellent branding opportunities. The office is arranged with 3 dedicated meeting rooms, as well as 3 phone booths and space for up to 46 desks. The accommodation also benefits from having it’s own private meeting room, kitchen area and showers. The building also has secure bike storage. The surrounding area has an extensive mix of restaurants, bars, offices, hotels and apartments.The building is close to Southwark Bridge Road and within walking distance to Borough Underground station (Northern line) with various attractions of the Borough Market and Bankside localities. London Waterloo Station is also a short walk away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.