- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Located in the heart of Hendon Churchill House is within one minute's walking distance of all the necessary local amenities - postal services, banks, restaurants and shopping.Four minutes from the M1 (near J2), 15 minutes from the M25 (J23), just 3 minutes from the North Circular, and even closer to the A1 and A41. It provides excellent access to central London, London airports and main traffic hubs connecting to the rest of the UK. Well positioned on several London Transport bus routes and a 10 minute walk from the nearest underground, Hendon Central (Northern Line).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.