- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Award-winning architects Gensler have transformed 338 Euston Road into a light, airy and contemporary workspace. The double-height reception area is an oasis of calm, with its living green wall, dappled light and juice bar.As well as ample breakout space, there’s a wellbeing room as well as bike racks, showers with fresh towels to make your morning commute or lunchtime workout that little bit easier. You also have access to Storey at 100 Liverpool Street and 4 Kingdom Street, with lounges, a café, meeting room and breakout spaces where you can pop in and work or meet clients.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.