- Facilities services
- Flex Space benefits
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Evergreen House North
NW1 2DX London
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
Evergreen House, Euston, re-opened in June 2013 after a comprehensive refurbishment. All 5 floors of this centre benefit from excellent natural light and 360 views over central London. This serviced office business centre provides all the facilities you need including use of the canteen, roof garden, and discounted membership to the buildings gymnasium, along with meeting rooms on an ad-hoc basis, business lounges and an onsite reception team.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
Flex Space benefits
Whether it’s your first ever office as a fresh start-up, your scale up needs a dedicated HQ, you’re a large company that needs some hub space or it’s part of your broader flexible space strategy as a global enterprise – flexible space can be a great solution.
- Greater control over costs and expenses
- Helps to meet short-term workspace needs
- Fosters a flexible collaboration culture
- Flexible models attract the best talent
- Utilities and services can be included
- Fully furnished ready to move in options