- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Situated just opposite Highbury Fields, ScreenWorks offers flexible and modern studio and office space looking for the perfect home in leafy North London. The spaces at ScreenWorks boast a clean and minimal design with City skyline views, plus masses of natural light and some even include terraces. If this sounds like the perfect new home for your business, get in touch today and we'll find a space to match your needs. ScreenWorks also contains a co-working lounge, four high-tech meeting rooms, and a contemporary on-site cafe. With a huge range of start-ups in industries from architecture to fashion, publishing to graphic design, and boasting a vibrant event calendar, you'll have plenty of opportunity to network with Highbury's movers and shakers who call ScreenWorks home.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.