- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Finsbury Park might be a city location, but don’t let that fool you. There’s plenty of greenery and open spaces to enjoy during the day – and plenty to do post-work, too. Our brand-new office space is designed to make the most of what the area has to offer. Natural light on both sides of the building helps reduce energy usage while offering views out onto the bustling streets below.Purpose-built with collaborative working in mind, Spaces Finsbury Park features a contemporary open plan design with plenty of flexible meeting rooms available to book, so you can work together when you need to and get your head down when you like. The location couldn’t be better for commuters either. We’re right above Finsbury Park tube station, with fast links to Central London via the Victoria and Piccadilly lines.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.